Terms & ConditionsRESERVATION/DEPOSIT PAYMENT
Upon confirmation, an official invoice will be sent via e-mail within 24 hours. The deposit in following schedule will due within 7 days from the invoice date as reservation fee. No reservation can be taken place if payment not received within 7 days and said deal will be null & void.
- Deposit 50% if travel date more than 8 days
- Full payment if travel date less than 7 days
- The balance of full payment must be made atleast 3 days prior to the travel date.
Cancellation of reservation must be made in writing. A minimum administrative fee of RM200.00 or 10% of the deposit (whichever is lower) will be imposed if a confirmed reservation is cancelled before 44 days prior to the travel date. If notice of the cancellation is received less than 45 days prior to the travel date, the cancellation charges will apply according to the schedule below:-
22-44 days - 25%
15-21 days - 35%
08-14 days - 50%
04-07 days - 75%
03 days or less - 100%
REFUND OF UNUSED SERVICES
No refund or reduction will be made to any member in respect of airfare, accommodation, meals sightseeing tours, transport or any other services which are included in the tour fare out not utilized by the tour member due to personal reasons.
Payment shall be made to:
Beneficiary Name: Aswinas Holidays Sdn Bhd
Account No: 518617007249
Bank: Maybank Berhad
Swift Code: MBBEMYKL
Bank Address: No B-13, Jalan Usj 25/1 Garden Shoppe One City, Usj 25, 47650 Subang Jaya
Please scan and send us your payment receipt to:
- All bank charges through payment made by Telegraphic transfer will be strictly borne by payer.
- Aswinas Holidays Sdn Bhd reserves the right to adjust the US Dollars/Euro/AUD/British Pound exchange rate based on the local bank rate if necessary to reflect the correct amount to be paid.
- Credit card payment in Ringgit Malaysia :- MasterCard/VISA is accepted with a 4.0 % merchant fee respectively.
Tour Members' Responsibilities
A tour member must have: -
- An international passport or other recognized travel documents which should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of return to country of origin;
- The necessary visa and vaccination and health certificates as required by the various authorities of the countries to be visited.
Prices shown are current at the time of publication. Tour information and the price list from part of the brochure.
1. The prices are subject to change due to increase in transportation costs, hotel rates, exchange rates, government tax, etc. Therefore the company reserves the right to increase prices on condition that it informs the customers accordingly before the confirmation of the tour.
2. The company covenants for the following to be included in tour fare:-
a. Hotel accommodation, based on: -
- Twin sharing basic (2 persons to a room);
- Single supplement (person staying alone-the person concerned must pay the single supplement); and
- Triple sharing (3 persons traveling together).
b. All meals, sightseeing and other items as specified in the itinerary.
c. All Sightseeing tours and transfer are based on sit-in-coach basis.
3. Items not included in the tour fare are:-
- food and beverage not regular menu;
- optional excursions;
- porterage at airport and hotels; and
- all items of a personal nature.
Insurance is not included in all our tour programs. All tour members are encouraged to buy travel insurance to safeguard themselves against sickness, loss of money, cancellation, flight delays or lost baggage.